My everyday life stories and thoughts....could be boring, could be funny, could be entertaining, and yes...even sketchy. Don't we all have a few of those!
Monday, March 12, 2007
Birthdayness!
So for my birthday this year I decided it would be fun to go somewhere other than the Queens sportside. :) Toronto it was....we got a hotel and went to Milestones for dinner...fantastic. Heather, Cindy, Carolyn, and her cousin came...and then Dave surprized me. Delightful surprize...and we just finished telling the waiter i had no friends. Ha! :) Random change in bar choice for the evening..went to a place called "Mod Club". Really liked it!! Very fun. Overall rating of the evening....Awesome! Explanation of photos...1. the ladies at the restaurant...Dave was a little out numbered. 2. His gift to me was a picture being taken with him..nice. 3. Birthday cake was free...sweet! 4. me, Cindy, and Dave in the cab on the way to the bar. 5. I asked the bartender to take a photo of us....it's always Cindy and i in the end...always!!!
Hi Becky! Sounds like you had a great time! We really should have cancelled the ski plans... cause it turns out Chris fell and separated his shoulder (after 4 runs). Ahhhh well, he's ok. Glad you had a good one! Let me know when you are going to be in B-Town, hopefully sometime soon! We'll do B-day drinks then!
Oh dear Becky! I'm so sorry, I completely forgot. Unfortunately that weekend I got a chemical burn and my face was actually bleeding!! You can read all about it on my blog at www.useless-matters.blogspot.com
I feel like such a horrible friend. It does look like you had an amazing time though, and you all look amazing.
I'm a hairstylist and also an artist. I like the back roads to get to places. I love art and being around others who love it too. I think everyone should have a pet of somekind. I like my quiet time (since it was quiet growing up), but i need my friends and family aswell!! Love to laugh and crack jokes (as you all know). Do i really need to describe myself when the ones reading this are people who already know these things about me??!!! Enjoy my "sketchy tales"!!! :)
3 comments:
I love yours and Cindy's shirts! They're great!
Sounds like you had an awesome time - what a fun idea for your b-day!
Hi Becky! Sounds like you had a great time! We really should have cancelled the ski plans... cause it turns out Chris fell and separated his shoulder (after 4 runs). Ahhhh well, he's ok. Glad you had a good one! Let me know when you are going to be in B-Town, hopefully sometime soon! We'll do B-day drinks then!
Oh dear Becky! I'm so sorry, I completely forgot. Unfortunately that weekend I got a chemical burn and my face was actually bleeding!! You can read all about it on my blog at www.useless-matters.blogspot.com
I feel like such a horrible friend. It does look like you had an amazing time though, and you all look amazing.
Post a Comment